When your rental fleet vehicles are sidelined due to damage, it can also damage your bottom line. With Safelite Solutions on your side, you have the advantage of a company who understands the value of efficient, fast, and high-quality service. It’s little wonder our rental fleet customers have a long-standing—and trusted—relationship with us.
We have the experience to understand how the business works, with special attention to designated cutoff times meaning the vehicle your customer is counting on will be ready for them. And beyond just glass repair, you have the benefit of our complete service that covers you with analytics, fraud protection, desk reviews and more.
Here are just some of the reasons we’re proud to say we’re the most experienced fleet services leader in the nation:
Commercial vehicle glass experience
- We service nearly 2 million commercial vehicles annually
Security & peace of mind
- We use the industry ’s most extensive background checks, driving record checks and ongoing drug screening
Technicians and materials you can trust
- Technicians are required to pass comprehensive training that exceeds industry standards.
- Our materials are tested and proven to meet or exceed industry and government standards for safety and performance
Nationwide service & warranty
- As a Safelite customer, you have the coverage of a nationwide warranty, and network of professionals in all 50 states. Nearly 9000 locations to ensure your drivers get the service they deserve.
- We speak your language from risk to turn back /program unit, helping to increase your on-the-road occupancy
- Brand specific knowledge/ requirements to mitigate cost upon disposal at auction
Catastrophe capability & response teams
- Located in all 50 states, we have the ability to mobilize our technician force and glass product throughout the U.S.
- 96% on shelf availability allowing continued speed of service, resulting in less down time for your units and increasing your occupancy
- Comprehensive data related to every aspect of your fleet
- Glass orders through a variety of options, including web, email and phone
- 24-7-365 service scheduling commitment
Single point of contact
- National Account Manager assigned specifically to you and your fleet
- 2014 recycled over 23,000 tons of windshields reducing our environmental footprint